Saturday 21 February 2015

Editing: Adding & Editing Sound

I have now added the track to my music video. I am happy with how the narrative relates and what clips show on parts of music. In my focus group which I will be doing soon I am going to see if the narrative is clear enough to someone whom doesn't already know it. Although, if it isn't clear it won't be a problem, as Bon Iver's existing music video narratives aren't always linked with the music video.
Next, as the song is 2 minutes and 40 seconds I'm going to see about adding text at the end of the video, to advertise the EP as that is a convention of music videos - to promote the album/EP.
I also roughly started to fade out the music for a more softer finish. I didn't want the finish to just be abrupt but more drawn out to suit the narrative. 
As I have decided not to make it a video where there would be lip syncing other than finishing up at the end the fading of the music there is no more work to be done for sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment