Saturday 14 February 2015

Research & Planning: Final Image Choice for Digipak

I have narrowed it down to two images to choose from.
To get the final decision I have created a Survey Monkey to decide between the two.

Here is screen shots of me creating it. Once I have feedback I will update this post and have my final image to start editing.

Update: After creating it and previewing it I saw that I had accidentally added two of the same questions instead of the one so I went back and changed it to make it right with only one question.

Final Update
After getting peers and putting it out onto my Tumblr with over 4,600 followers to reach a wider audience I got my final decision. Tumblr is a good place to promote my research as majority are of my target audience -
Overall, out of the 14 responses I received 13 out of the 14 went for option B
Option B is -
Now that I have my final image I can start creating the digipak and then the magazine advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment