Thursday 23 October 2014

Research & Planning: Development of Ideas


  • Changes to the storyboard;
A potential change to my storyboard: instead of filming the car coming into the location and filming the walk over to the edge, I will instead transition a fade from the car journey to the girl at the edge etc and film the camera coming up from her feet up to her head, focusing and lingering on the necklace. Then it will go back to the original storyboard.

As you can see, the first pictures here are the original section of the storyboard:

In this picture is the amendments of the storyboard that I have made. On block 11 I have various options and will decide whats best when editing:
The original block 10

The original block 11 
The changes I've made
...Changes I've made

  • Digipak & the Advertisement;
I have begun to think about this part more. I know that the image on the front will be taken when I film for the actual music video. Consequently, as soon as I have the picture for the digipak I will be able to create the magazine advert. I will create a post and plan more for these as soon as I have filmed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment