Thursday 23 October 2014

Research & Planning: Concept Development


To get inspiration for my digipak, as well as my other products I decided to create this concept/mood board to get an idea of conventional ‘Indie Folk’ album artworks and colour schemes etc.
From this I’ve now got more inspiration for my digipak and feel confident enough to start sketching out potential ideas which I will then get feedback for to decide which one to pursue. 

It also helped me know what colour scheme to go for throughout all my products - because as you an see all of them have a very dystopian/dusk/sunset theme to them. I want to stick to the same colour scheme throughout all of the products as this will create more of a synergy between them and as well as this I will also use the same image so it doesn’t confuse the consumer when going to buy the album and also use the same font everywhere for the same reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment