Tuesday 6 January 2015

Research & Planning: Characters Development

Casting of the Character
  • For the casting of the main and only protagonist who will feature in my promo music video I chose Emily, who is my sister. 
  • I chose her because for the style of my video, I think that with her sense of style and look she will suit both the genre and the music video I have planned. She is also young (19) which is of the right sort of age. 
  • She can also drive so this means that for the in the car shots I can film to ensure I get the right kind of shots I want and she can drive. If this had not been the case I would have had to drive and get someone to film for me, I feel more comfortable filming so I know I can get the shots. 
A picture of my sister.
Development of Character
For the development there hasn't been much. I just now know the kind of person I wanted to feature in the productions. Now I have casted I can now focus on the plan of filming etc. 
I think there would've been more development if the character had more of a part in the music video but the music video has a sense of detachment so therefore you don't really have/need to get to know the main protagonist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment