Friday 30 January 2015

Research & Planning: Changes to Initial Ideas & Plan

In order to see the difference between my initial idea and plan of what to create in terms of my music video I have made the changes to my storyboard using post-it notes to show the changes...
Shots 1/2/3 were all the same as planned. Shot 4 I had planned to also use a map as a prop but decided not too when filming. Shots 5/6/7/8 were also stayed as planned.

Shot 9 and 10 (which I had already altered prior to filming) both stayed the same. Shot 11 was changed as instead I filmed two different shots of her making her way to the lake. 12/13/14/15/16/17 were all the same but not necessarily in that exact order, as was 18. Shot 19 I changed so she dropped the necklace to the ground and walks out of shot which made me decide to remove shot 20 of it laying on the floor and then I made it so it fades to black as planned but also added text at the end.
These are all the changes made to the music video and are all positive changes and they all improved the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment