Thursday 29 January 2015

Research & Planning: Time Management - A Reflection


  • So far my time management has been good. I ensured that to get the best quality footage for my music video and pictures for ancillary products I needed to leave enough time after researching to both film/shoot and then go into the post-production stages like editing. 
  • Now that I have started to edit I am on a stricter schedule as I need to edit the music video and get feedback along the way and then do the same for the other two products. As I am editing the footage/ancillary products on my own MacBook I have left a shorter amount of time than I would have if editing on a school iMac. 
I will update this post when I have finished in order to give a more detailed, overall reflection on my time management for this production. 

Now that I have finished I would say that overall my time management has been good. I'd say so because, as I said above I allocated enough time for everything to ensure it was of a good quality and I also finished before the deadline, showing that I've been efficient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment