Wednesday 11 March 2015

Editing: Creating/Planning the Digipak

To create the digipak I am going to use the website - PicMonkey & Plixr they are both sites that is much like Photoshop. I am going to use this as I am already familiar with it having used it many times before. 
Click here to Plixr
Click here to see Picmonkey
I began editing by adding the chosen image into Plixr and then started to look into what font would be most suitable -





Update: Since I began editing my Digipak photos on Plixr I came to realise that I couldn't import a template and work on that so I am now going to use Photoshop. 

This is the template I am going to use, which I found, here. Although this is a layout for all 4 sides - indicating that I would be creating all of the digipak I am only creating the front and back. If I were to do it all, on the inside I would potentially have a panoramic photo of of on the shots from the video - to link them together even more so. As I am not creating the inside I need not to worry about that.


This is the kind of digipak I am going for.

To get a visual of what the Digipak will be like I printed out the plain template and made a quick mock one...





No comments:

Post a Comment