Tuesday 24 March 2015

Editing: Feedback on the Ancillary Products

Today I conducted a focus group in order to get feedback for my ancillary products.



The feedback I got included -




Here are all the comments received. The ones in italic I am going to focus on. -
  • Good clear links between the two products
  • Nice picture
  • Use different range of font for poster & possibly different font for the title of the advert to make it stand out - I'm going to play about with using a different font to see if it will work. The only issue is that for continuity and aesthetics it being the same might be better,
  • Decorate inside digipak & could put something on the inside cover - picture of scenery? - I have decided to keep the inside plain to keep with the simplicity theme. And I also have the issue that as it is now a different time of year to when I shot the images going back and taking more photos would jeopardise the continuity.
  • Good photography
  • Centered/nice positioning - aesthetically pleasing
  • Overall really good
  • Simple but nice colour scheme
  • More detail of copyright on the back - although I researched into whats on the back of Bon Iver's albums and there wasn't any info about copyright I will research into this more.
  • ',' on the advert but no on the EP - I will correct this issue.
I will now work on making the improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment