Tuesday 3 March 2015

Editing: More Transitions

I started to play around with some more transitions. I added the 'ripple' effect to highlight the ripples in the water which can be seen in the clips.

I decided that this didn't look right as it was too fast paced for the video, and as I couldn't figure out how to slow down the transition I did some research on it 


Although this taught me how to do it, I tried it out on the 'Ripple' effect and it still didn't look quite right. Therefore, I decided that it would be best to leave it out, I also asked some peers on what they thought and they agreed it didn't sit well. Another problem I faced with it was where it would be best placed. 
From learning about making transitions longer I was able to improve the transitions I already have
Therefore I have made all of the 'fade to black' transitions I have 2 seconds long instead of 1 second. I think this improves them and makes them more suitable to the slow style of the video.
Another transition I added was another 'Fade to Black'


I also decided that I didn't want this to be in the video as well as like the ripple it didn't quite sit well enough where I wanted it to be.
Therefore, for now unless I get any feedback referring to the transitions, I am done with transitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment