Monday 9 March 2015

Editing: Final Feedback

Now that I have made the improvements suggested from my last feedback group, click here to see the post where I made the improvements.
I have now got the final version:

Before deciding it would be my final copy of the music video I got some more feedback through getting people of the appropriate target audience to watch it and answer a survey -
Overall I got 7 different people to watch it and give feedback -




Why I made the decision of making it my final draft is that they all answered that the video was of a high standard, that the transitions are both suitable and work well, the narrative is easy to understand and that there are no more improvements to make to the video.
For Q6 where I asked if there were 'Any other comments...' this is the feedback I received -




To list the comments I received they were -
- Good timing, nice scenery & shots/angles kept interested
- Lighting & filter good
- Mise-en-scene/location good, camera shots and cinematography good
- Looks very professional, love the title at the beginning & doesn't distract from the scenery shot & fits with indie conventions
Another comment that I received was on Q3 and it suggested that although the narrative is clear I could add a clip of her looking at a photo to reinforce it. I thought about it but have decided not too as 6 out of the 7 said it was fine without.

To get another perspective for feedback and to reach a wider audience I went to my Tumblr which has over 4,600 followers
I asked them to watch it & let me know any feedback they have. Tumblr is useful as the predominant users of it are the target audience for my piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment